Losing weight is not an easy task, but neither is it difficult as well. Determination and focus are the key components to get rid of those unwanted fats. It’s not good to follow rigid high-intensity exercises or starve yourself to get in shape.
Starvation can increase your appetite, so the tendency is, you eat up way more than you should. Also, more rigorous exercises can injure and tire your body out, which is not a good idea at all. Losing weight is done achieved by changing your lifestyle and eating habits.
Check out these five rules to burn your fat 24 hours a day.
- Eat Small Meals. Instead of gulping down three large meals during the day, eat six small meals instead. These meals should include protein and complex carbs that can be easily absorbed but are digested slower to keep a stable body fat. Eat brown foods instead of white like brown rice instead of white and multigrain or wheat bread instead of the white one. Eating smaller portions also reminds your body that you don’t need more fat since your body already has enough in store.
- Protein Supplements. Protein supplements such as casein protein are a great way to burn your fat even when you’re asleep. It also helps muscle recovery after workouts, and it is good for the body since they are slow to digest and does not turn into fat.
- Build Muscles. Building more muscles means more muscle mass which also means more calories are burned for fuel.
- Weight Training. Weight training three times a week with 1-day in between rests can help you achieve better results. The more you bench press, lunge, squat, or deadlift, the more your larger muscles will work to burn calories and get rid of body fat.
- Cardio Exercises. Cardio exercises are better executed in the morning before eating your first meal. This kind of workout increases metabolism by increasing heart rate. This also lets you sweat a lot and be breathless, which allows those calories to burn all day even after working out.