More often than not, people are very conscious of weight and quickly get frustrated if they do not achieve the ideal body weight. They spend a lot of money on gym sessions, but you will no longer need going to the gym using the chart that follows. During the diet period, you will burn a lot of fat, and your metabolism will boost.Do this plan following diet with a 4-day interval. Your body needs to recover from diet as well. This is a free diet plan, so there’s no need for expensive supplements. Some food in this meal plan are actually ones you already have at home!
- Breakfast: 1 cup coffee or tea, a slice of toast, ½ grapefruit, 2 tbsp peanut butter.
- Lunch: a slice of toast, ½ tuna, 1 cup coffee, or tea.
- Dinner: 1 cup green beans, 3 ounces meat, ½ banana or some other fruit, 1 cup ice cream (vanilla flavor) 1 apple.
- Breakfast: a slice of toast, 1 egg, ½ banana, or some other fruit.
- Lunch: 1 egg (boiled), 1 cup cottage cheese, 5 crackers.
- Dinner: 2 hot dogs without the bun, ½ cup carrots, 1 cup broccoli, ½ banana or some other fruit, ½ cup ice cream.
- Breakfast: 1 slice cheddar cheese, 5 crackers, 1 apple.
- Lunch: a slice of toast, 1 cooked or boiled egg.
- Dinner: 1 cup tuna, 1 cup vanilla flavor ice cream, ½ banana or some other fruit.
This diet plan can be accompanied by a few exercises to get the desired results faster, especially if you are overweight or weighing more than you should based on your BMI.